This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 35monroeffemt

Monroe/Lenawee Counties Michigan

Hello from Monroe County Michigan. Any other Monroe or Lenawee county Firefighters????
  • Capt790
    Border Patrol
    • Dec 2005

My department's in Lucas County, OH but we run into Monroe Co. quite a bit with Station 39.

I saw in one of your other posts that you work as an EMT at a steel plant. Is it on Front St. in Monroe? If so, I used to work there. Now I work down at the end of the street.

Take care Brother...
    "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi

Comment

• 35monroeffemt

Originally posted by Capt790
      My department's in Lucas County, OH but we run into Monroe Co. quite a bit with Station 39.

I saw in one of your other posts that you work as an EMT at a steel plant. Is it on Front St. in Monroe? If so, I used to work there. Now I work down at the end of the street.

Take care Brother...
      Yeah I work at MAC I'm the safety/security supervisor there. I take it you know Les and Bill?

At the end of the street? Are you referring to edison? Or someplace else?

Feel free to pm me as then only we can read our conversation.

Stay Safe

Comment

• Capt790
        Border Patrol
        • Dec 2005

(I tried to PM you but it says you are not accepting them)

Yep I know Les & Bill real well...Bill & I worked 6 months of 7/12s before the contract company was brought in. I talked Les into getting that ambulance you guys have. BTW, Next time you see Bill, tell him I said "Ding fries are done" and "Mawg mot my mip"

And yes, I work at Edison for the main construction/maintenance contractor (WGI).
        "The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi

Comment

• 35monroeffemt

I'll try to fix the pm thing. I will tell Bill next time I see him should be today around 0300.

Before the contract companies? You must have worked back when MAC had their own employees?

I'll write back and tell you what Billy says I'm sure he will have something interesting to say.

Comment

• 35monroeffemt

Ok I think I got the pm settings straight. Try again and will see if it works.

Nice talking to you

Stay Safe

Comment

• ndvfdff33
              Forum Member
              • Apr 2004

Welcome aboard...
              If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Comment

• brownsquirrel
                Forum Member
                • Aug 2007

I currently live in Tucson, AZ but I'm from Bedford Township/Temperance MI

Comment

• frenchfireball
                  Forum Member
                  • Jul 2007

welcome from france.
                  "sauver ou périr"

"courage et dévouement"

2 french mottoes in french fire service.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...