• BMAIGM
    replied
    hello

hello from ny. love the forum.
    Merry Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• tfpd109
    replied
    Welcome to the forums! Its been said to listen ect... so I need not repeat that. But don't be afraid to ask questions. Just a little helpful hint though, try and steer away from asking about lightbars and stuff like that. If you haven't noticed, there is a search feature, and can quite honestly be pretty helpful in finding some good info. See ya around the forums!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tandy35481
    replied
    many thanks!

I plan on heeding all the great advice! I just hope I can meet the expectations of everyone and do justice to those who came before.

Leave a comment:

• LouisianaMedic
    replied
    Welcome to the forums,, you never know everything, you always need and be willing to learn, never let your head out grow your helmet... and like medic27205 states - take all the training you can - and listen, participate... The older members have the knowledge and experience worth listening too...

Leave a comment:

• medic27205
    replied
    welcome... take all the classes you can... run as many calls as you can and listen to the old guys and gals....

Leave a comment:

• NCFFChick
    replied
    From one Probie to another. Hello::waving:: :-) I wish I could help but I am sorry I cant.

Leave a comment:

• tandy35481
    started a topic new guy-be gentle!

new guy-be gentle!

new member of rural Alabama volunteer fire department here. want to know any and everything pertaining to the vocation! I know thats impossible, but any info,tips,advice and /or ideas will be greatly appreciated!

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X