Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone from Tennessee, north MS or east AR?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obadiah007
    replied
    San Diegan Moving to Nashville

Hello all!! I am a EMT student here in San Diego. My wife and I have just decided we are going to move back to her hometown in Franklin. Can anyone give me some detailed information about what I will need to do as far as getting hired on with a fire dept. in Nashville? I have done so much research in trying to become a FF out here in San Diego and now I need to start my research all over again. I will be a National Registered EMT by July of this year and that does not include any exp. as a hired on EMT. What would you guys say my best plan of attack would be to assure me I don't wate the year that I have here. What about requirements? Do you need to be an EMT, Medic, etc before you get hired on? I know it helps your chances, but is it neccessary? How much hiring do they do out there? I am 29, does that help/hurt me? As you can see I can go on and on with questions but I will leave it up to you to provide as much information as possible. I love TN and I can't wait to get there and do some white tail deer hunting. Thanks for your time and patience in answering my questions.

Leave a comment:

• mtomek112
    replied
    Memphis here.

Leave a comment:

• GFD748
    replied
    From E. TN. about 20 miles from Knoxville. Greenback TN. in Loudon County.

Leave a comment:

• ffbmccurdy
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome. I have never met any one from France. I had a buddy from Poland, he was an exchange student.

Leave a comment:

• cameron42
    replied
    Im from Spring HIll,going to school for EMT in the Fall at Columbia State.I hope it gets me started in the right direction.Kinda tough to learn what you wanna do when you start to get long in the tooth.Gotta start somewhere though.

Leave a comment:

• frenchfireball
    replied
    welcome from france.

Leave a comment:

• ffbmccurdy
    replied
    I am from Clarksville Tn. we are about 40 miles north of nashville. I work for Clarksville Fire Resce, we are a paid department with about 200+ FF's.

Leave a comment:

• chattfiremike
    replied
    chattanooga

I'm in chattanooga and work for chattanooga. I'm not from the south i'm from NY but i love it in the south.

Leave a comment:

• MemphisE34a
    replied
    So what do you do for a living? I might have just met you today and you don't even know it? Send me a pm if you wanna keep it between us.

Leave a comment:

• Mdalton
    replied
    I am also from tennessee

Hello and nice to meet you...I am in Fentress county TN. Also new here. Look forward to meeting lots of people. Welcome and I hope you enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• LouisianaMedic
    replied
    Not from Tennessee, Arkansas, or Mississippi, but hello from Louisiana.... Enjoy the forums..

Leave a comment:

• JadedChick
    started a topic Anyone from Tennessee, north MS or east AR?

Anyone from Tennessee, north MS or east AR?

Better yet, anyone from Shelby County, TN or thereabouts?

I work as an EMT-IV with the Sheriff's Office and absolutely love it! I've been an EMT for 2 years, but can't afford to work full-time as one, so I do this part-time. It's so exciting! 'Course rumor is, it doesn't take much to entertain me.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X