X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEFIRENUT
    replied
    And if your in the Forestry Service, it would be "put the red-wet stuff on the red stuff". Anyway, welcome aboard. And good luck, take care and stay safe!!

Leave a comment:

• doublej986
    replied
    Originally posted by fyrboss2
    Hi there. New to the forums here, and I'm not really a firefighter...yet. I've been a telecomm nerd in the Army for the last 4 years, and intend to get out after this 2nd tour in Iraq wraps up next fall.

My father's been the chief of our hometown volunteer dept for almost a decade, and I've got an older brother and handfull of uncles on other volunteer depts around the area. I can't think of anything I'd rather do than get hired on to a full-time dept when I get out. Still working on picking up the basics, though...it's "put the red stuff on the wet stuff," right?

Anyway, I'm just here to pick up what I can, so thanks in advance for answering any newbie questions I come up with!

First off, it's "put the wet stuff on the red stuff". Ask any questions you would like. First off, what state are you in?

Leave a comment:

• fyrboss2
    started a topic Howdy y'all...

Howdy y'all...

Hi there. New to the forums here, and I'm not really a firefighter...yet. I've been a telecomm nerd in the Army for the last 4 years, and intend to get out after this 2nd tour in Iraq wraps up next fall.

My father's been the chief of our hometown volunteer dept for almost a decade, and I've got an older brother and handfull of uncles on other volunteer depts around the area. I can't think of anything I'd rather do than get hired on to a full-time dept when I get out. Still working on picking up the basics, though...it's "put the red stuff on the wet stuff," right?

Anyway, I'm just here to pick up what I can, so thanks in advance for answering any newbie questions I come up with!

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X