X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey guys, and girls,

Thought id do a short intro on me, i just joined, ive been an explorer for 4 years, and just recently got in as a volunteer in my local department, eventually i hope to become a professional. I'm currently a senior in high school and will be going to college for something related to the fire service. Thats all that comes to mind for now.

Thanks

Ohh and im a volunteer in pittsford NY for those of you who know the rochester area.

Congratulations and welcome aboard. Good luck in all your future endeavors.
    Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

Hey,

Good to meet you and welcome to Firehouse.com. I do have to admit it is kind of interesting though, I am also a Senior in High School, a Junior Firefighter/Volunteer, am hoping to make Fire/EMS my career, and looking at studying fire science in college. I am in Colorado though, in the great little town of Central City, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, where it is currently snowing. Crazy, I know. Welcome again.
      American by Birth, Firefighter/EMS Provider by the grace of God!

These are my personal views/opinions and do not necessarily reflect that of my department.

Comment

Thanks guys, SNOW in september! dang i though rochester was bad.

Good luck to you gentlemen as well

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X