X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Indiana

Hi,
    I'm new to this site, but from what I see I love it. I am a former firefighter/EMT with the Posey Township Volunteer Fire Department. I really mis doing both, but due to health reason I am not doing it any more.

Hello fellow Hoosier and welcome to the forum. I was so very sorry to hear of the loss of your Assistant Chief. He and I had a lot in common, both state, rank and department name. I am an Assistant Chief of the Posey Township Volunteer Fire Company in Washington County, Indiana.

Perhaps you can still assist your department in a support or administrative role. I know that my outfit would be glad to have former firefighter help with a lot of different non-firefighting activities.

I would like to invite you to vist with us on another forum also. The IACOJ, short for International Association of Crusty Old Jakes at http://www.iacoj.com/ .

Dick

IACOJ

Comment

Thank you! We go through your township when we go south to Holiday World. It is a nice area. One time our department got a letter from a lawyer about a lawsuit involving a car accident, and we were all like "Hey I don't remember that one". Come to find out it was in your township.LOL. Errett was a great teacher, in fact I was the first female to apply for the department and he was one of the few guys who even gave me a chance. Well i showed them, not only did I make it past the 6 month probation period two years later I was made Captain.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X