This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi from australia

I am a 20 year veteran of the nsw fire brigades recently promoted to station officer

Welcome from Ohio, There is an Aussie at a neighboring department. Great guy.

Comment

Welcome! I have a hat and a shirt from NSWFB. I have an Aunt in Manly and one in Queensland. Someday I'll make it out there to visit... someday..!
      Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

Not the only Aussie

Good to see I'm not the only Aussie here. G'day to all. I'm an Inpsector (Learning & Development Officer) with the New South Wales Rural Fire Service and a former Captain with NSW Fire Brigades. I don't feel so lonely in here now.

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by peterw
          Good to see I'm not the only Aussie here. G'day to all. I'm an Inpsector (Learning & Development Officer) with the New South Wales Rural Fire Service and a former Captain with NSW Fire Brigades. I don't feel so lonely in here now.
          Well, I'm new and don't know what the heck Im doing; but welcome to you...hope you have better luck than I. LOL.

Comment

Welcome Australia

In the International Section there are Forums for Australians, New Zealanders, Canadians and also for members from the UK.

It's good to see more international members coming on board.

Comment

For IrishBrigade

I'm not sure if your reply is to me or not lol. Still unsure how to use this forum. Is there a way to navigate this forum without difficulty? I also wanted to put things in my profile & tried. It didn't work. I would like to be more involved but don't know the ins & outs. Thanks if you will!

Comment

Originally posted by SUNSHINE1
                I'm not sure if your reply is to me or not lol. Still unsure how to use this forum. Is there a way to navigate this forum without difficulty? I also wanted to put things in my profile & tried. It didn't work. I would like to be more involved but don't know the ins & outs. Thanks if you will!
                Sunshine1 - congrats on the promotion. Navigating around here is fairly simple. If you want information on any subject just go to the search button on the navigation bar. Editing your profile should be easy - click on your private message button below your name on any screen. This takes you to your mail box. On the left side should be a bar that has all of your options including edit profile. Follow instuctions there - should be easy.
                Hope that helps!
                -I have learned people will forget what you said,
                -People will forget what you did,
                -But people will never forget how you made them feel!

Comment

Been here a while too with 1700+ posts!

Spread the word- there's not many Aussies....
                  Luke

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X