This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Grapevine, Texas

I currently live in Grapevine, Texas and work as a pilot. I am looking at hopefully finding a city where I can volunteer in order to gain experience as a firefighter. As far as training, I have nothing more than the desire to become a full time firefighter in the future. If anyone would care to point me in the right direction as to where I could find more information of becoming a firefighter I would greatly appreciate it.

Take care and thanks for having me
    TP2

Originally posted by TPattyII
    I currently live in Grapevine, Texas and work as a pilot. I am looking at hopefully finding a city where I can volunteer in order to gain experience as a firefighter. As far as training, I have nothing more than the desire to become a full time firefighter in the future. If anyone would care to point me in the right direction as to where I could find more information of becoming a firefighter I would greatly appreciate it.

Take care and thanks for having me
    TP2
    TPatty you will have to check somewhere in Denton County. All of the departments in NE Tarrant County are fully paid. My first thought is somewhere like Double Oak, Little Elm, Ponder, Justin or somewhere in that general area. My guess is that you would need to live in or near one of the locations to be able to respond in a timely manner. Good luck hunting.
    K-9 hunt, the ultimate challange.
    EVERYONE GOES HOME
    IACOJ

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse