X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FDNY101TRUCK
    replied
    Hello and welcome to the Firehouse Forums!

Leave a comment:

• 33motor
    replied
    Welcome!

If anyone has any advice or comments please send them.
    Yes, don't EVER stop trying! Too many times I have seen people get discouraged and stop trying... don't let that happen.

Leave a comment:

• brubaker
    replied
    Welcome to the firehouse family. Feel free to post any questions U might have.

Leave a comment:

• ffdfireexplorer
    replied
    hey, where'd he go?

Leave a comment:

• ffdfireexplorer
    replied
    hey
    welcome to firehouse forums. where in nh are you at?

Leave a comment:

• kghemtp
    replied
    Have you taken the state test this year? Are you at least EMT-Basic? Do you have applications in anywhere? Keep your ear to the ground about C2F2 for the spring because you'll need it eventually and might be able to get in (preference is given to those already on the job full time). What kind of department do you want to get into? What do you want to do in terms of EMS? Realize if you haven't that any job is going to entail first response on an ambulance at the very least, and junior guy could very well end up in the bus with a paramedic or even as the care provider. Get real close & comfortable with EMS. Keep going up the ranks in EMS with every class you can, just as you will for fire. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Leave a comment:

• wff062
    started a topic NH FireFighter

NH FireFighter

Hi everyone! I'm trying to become full-time firefighter
    in NH. I have already taken level 1. I'm now taking level 2 at the NH Fire Academy. If anyone has any advice or comments please send them.
    Thanks!

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X