Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey To All My "Brothers And Sisters, From A Californina EMT-1D!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey To All My "Brothers And Sisters, From A Californina EMT-1D!

Hi, I'm Bruce. I am 19 years old and I live in California. I have been an EMT-1D since 2002 and a Hazardous Materials First Responder (Operations Level) also since 2002. I also hold valid ACLS and PALS Providers cards. I am not currently working in the EMS or Fire/Rescue feilds because I am a college student, who is pursuing Associate in Science degrees in Emergency Medical Technology and eventually Fire Technology. I eventually plan on going to paramedic school. My goal is to become a Paramedic/Firefighter. Most of the action I have seen, has been through Ride-A-Longs as a EMT-1D Trainee,Yes I got full patient contact rights; and as a Certified EMT-1D doing Ride-A-Longs and Medical Standby Events. As long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a firefighter. I have wanted to be a paramedic since my sophomore year of high school. I love the science and medical aspects of this job, but MOST important, I love these feilds because of the satisfaction I get knowing that I might have just made some unfortunate person's day a little bit better, by giving 120% all around when preforming CPR on a dying loved on, or comforting a patient who had just fell victim of a MVA. I was also heavily inspired by, you guessed it, EMERGENCY! Who Wasn't? Yes, I am old enough to remember the re-runs! I enjoy all things EMS, Fire Rescue and related, as well as, continuing my education in these feilds. I have been a registered Firehouse.com member since 11-19-2002. I welcome all comments and stories, from the newbies, Like Me, to the most seasoned veteran. Feel free to drop me a line. It was nice to meet you all. Take care and God Bless.

Bruce, 19, EMT-1D, C.A.

P.S. R.I.P 9/11/01 FDNY 343
    God Bless America
    "ALWAYS REMEMBER, NEVER FORGET".
    Last edited by brubaker; 09-18-2003, 11:42 AM.
    Bruce Baker

Medic Student, EMT-I, EMT-I instructor, Haz-Mat FRO

Fraternal Order Of Paramedics Society Member

R.I.P. 343, 9/11/01, God Bless America.
    "ALWAYS REMEMBER, NEVER FORGET!"

Nice to meet you.
    My Fire Apparatus Photos: x635Photos.com

Seth G., Round Rock Texas

Comment

Hi there Bruce,
      Nice to meet ya. Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders and that you will be a definite asset to the world of FF/EMS.

Kathy

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X