Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member intro

Hello,

Thank you for having me on the forum. My name is Dwight Killpack. I’m a Firefighter/paramedic in the Denver area. I have been in the fire service for the past 12 years and in EMS for the past 13 years. I truly love the job as much as I did the day I signed up, probably more.

I love training and teach forcible entry with Independent Fire Training, IFC focuses on gas powered forcible entry and puts on some great classes that I’m fortunate enough to get to help with.

I am currently writing a book/workbook about the firefighter interview process. I hope to have it out in the next month or so to share it with all of you.

I run a website called Firefighter Interview Coach. If you're looking for practice interview questions I have a list on my website to help you prepare for your next oral board. Check them out. https://www.firefighterinterviewcoaching.com/general-5

Also if you follow me on Instagram I post tips, training, job postings and practice interview questions all the time. @firefighter_interview_coach.

I look forward to the good conversation! Please feel free to use me if anyone has any questions on interview stuff!

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X