Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy Intro

Hi all,

I wanted to introduce myself on this forum. Seems like the biggest fire forum online and a great place to get answers to some questions I have.

A little about me:
    I'm a FFII/Medic in Northern Ohio.

Have been a paramedic for 4 years working at the local EMS department. Running my *** into the dirt with an average 23 calls a day and a LOT of experience in EMS considering only 4 years on the job.

I've been a FFII for about 3 years now. I work for a part-time fire department as well.

I will say that I had a golden ticket and I blew it. That's the main reason I joined actually. I have some questions about my options for continuing in this field. I will create a topic about this situation later. It feels like a very unique situation and I really don't know where I should go from here. I'm hopeful to get some answers here from some guys who have been on departments for a while and maybe, by the very slim chance, been in a similar situation.

Thanks everyone! It's great to be here!

Originally posted by Heavyxmetal View Post
    Hi all,

I wanted to introduce myself on this forum. Seems like the biggest fire forum online and a great place to get answers to some questions I have.

A little about me:
    I'm a FFII/Medic in Northern Ohio.

Have been a paramedic for 4 years working at the local EMS department. Running my *** into the dirt with an average 23 calls a day and a LOT of experience in EMS considering only 4 years on the job.

I've been a FFII for about 3 years now. I work for a part-time fire department as well.

I will say that I had a golden ticket and I blew it. That's the main reason I joined actually. I have some questions about my options for continuing in this field. I will create a topic about this situation later. It feels like a very unique situation and I really don't know where I should go from here. I'm hopeful to get some answers here from some guys who have been on departments for a while and maybe, by the very slim chance, been in a similar situation.

Thanks everyone! It's great to be here!

Welcome, may be the biggest, but not much participation.

Ask your questions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZdEH...e_gdata_player

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...