Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW: FF Level 2 student

Hello everyone,

My name is Jason 23 years old located in Ohio and I am currently a level 2 student at Sinclair Community College. I will be taking EMT basics in the fall. The fire service has became like a drug to me I can't get enough! This has been a dream of mine since I was a boy and nothing will stand in my way of achieving my dream. I take training very serious and ALWAYS try and stand out from the crowd. I guess this makes me a instructors pet which does not bother me. I have had the privilege of working with great instructors and have a great deal of respect for them. I guess that's about it there is more in my BIO if your are interested. Thanks for reading looking forward to talking to anyone and everyone!
    Last edited by apacheFF; 04-11-2011, 03:47 PM.

You must be in the weekend class w/ Temple and Swick

Comment

Yes sir. Great instructors.

Comment

I'm currently in the M-W class w/ Stitzel and Conelly

Comment

Oh thats awsome. I had Conelly and Muhl for lvl 1 and Stinzel has been in and out of my classes. Both great men.

Comment

did you guys do the interor attack w/ the 3" this weekend?

Comment

Sure did, we had a lot of evolutions with the 3" last sunday and also yesterday during our live burn.

Comment

Originally posted by apacheFF View Post
                Hello everyone,

My name is Jason 23 years old located in Ohio and I am currently a level 2 student at Sinclair Community College. I will be taking EMT basics in the fall. The fire service has became like a drug to me I can't get enough! This has been a dream of mine since I was a boy and nothing will stand in my way of achieving my dream. I take training very serious and ALWAYS try and stand out from the crowd. I guess this makes me a instructors pet which does not bother me. I have had the privilege of working with great instructors and have a great deal of respect for them. I guess that's about it there is more in my BIO if your are interested. Thanks for reading looking forward to talking to anyone and everyone!

Nic..Great Job!
                Lifecoaching | Varmepumper | Rygestop

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                Working...