I hope i am putting this in the right place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope i am putting this in the right place

Hi,, i am new to the fourms and just wanted to say hello from bama. hope everybody is having a wonderful week!

I have only been a certified firefighter for one year but i am loving every single minute of it! I am a EMT-B and Paramedic in training for one reason alone... i love helping people, that's it! if you have any questions about radios i can help there also through my vast experience being a ham radio operator since 13 and as a motorola shop technician (a recent part time job) 73, God Bless.

I apologize if this is in the wrong category- if so please move to appropriate location. thank you

Originally posted by KJ4XXX View Post
    Hi,, i am new to the fourms and just wanted to say hello from bama. hope everybody is having a wonderful week!

I have only been a certified firefighter for one year but i am loving every single minute of it! I am a EMT-B and Paramedic in training for one reason alone... i love helping people, that's it! if you have any questions about radios i can help there also through my vast experience being a ham radio operator since 13 and as a motorola shop technician (a recent part time job) 73, God Bless.

I apologize if this is in the wrong category- if so please move to appropriate location. thank you
    73's to ya.
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse