Hi Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys

Hi everybody, just joined this site a few months ago and thought i'd introduce myself and say Hi. I've wanted to be a Firefighter all my life, so i'm getting ready to join an explorer post, can't wait to learn all I can.
    Last edited by Cord T; 11-19-2010, 09:20 PM.

The explorers are a great way to learn about the fire service culture and community. Learn all that you can, good luck.
    Fire Service Interview questions - The blog that has REAL interview questions for firefighters, Engineers, Lieutenants, and Captains !

Comment

Yeah my dad was a volunteer for 12 years and knows some people on the department, so i know a little bit about the culture and stuff. A couple of my friends are firefighter/paramedics and they say that the explorer program is what i need to get into, it will help me out alot.

Comment

You will have a lot of fun. I did that when I was younger and now I'm getting ready to start my probationary period.

Comment

Hello, just joined as well, looking to get all the news and info i can about the job. I graduated the fir academy in sept, and im looking to hear alot of stories and info that can help me out for the future.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X