Probie from WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probie from WI

hey guys hows it going? Name is Scot currently enrolled in FF1 only have a few wks left an done. im 27yrs old married 2 yr old son and another son on the way in Jan. Im currently on a volunteer dept an loving it so far an starting my EMT-B in Jan also. I also have a FT job as a quality control inspector and also run machinery so still getting school done an working 51hrs a week funfun. Thanks gang

Welcome to FH, from South Central Wisconsin.
    "A fire department that writes off civilians faster than an express line of 6 reasons or less is not progressive, it's dangerous, because it's run by fear. Fear does not save lives, it endangers them." -- Lt. Ray McCormack FDNY

"Because if you don't think you're good, nobody else will." -- DC Tom Laun (ret) Syracuse

Comment

Welcome, good luck with FF1.
      Fire Service Interview questions - The blog that has REAL interview questions for firefighters, Engineers, Lieutenants, and Captains !

Comment

thanks guys appreciate it soon ill be done and starting more classes plan on getting my ff2 out of the way after emt-b

Comment

Good luck with your fire2. Welcome to the best job in the world.
          Fire Service Interview questions - The blog that has REAL interview questions for firefighters, Engineers, Lieutenants, and Captains !

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X