New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

How's it going everyone? I'm new to the site. Just wanted to stick my head in and introduce myself. I'm 25 years old and live in Jacksonville, FL I'm in the process of getting registered for emt school followed by Firefighter 1 and 2 after that. Should be starting class for emt in January.

Originally posted by CodyK View Post
    How's it going everyone? I'm new to the site. Just wanted to stick my head in and introduce myself. I'm 25 years old and live in Jacksonville, FL I'm in the process of getting registered for emt school followed by Firefighter 1 and 2 after that. Should be starting class for emt in January.
    Welcome and J'Ville is laying off members!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer View Post
      Welcome and J'Ville is laying off members!
      That's what I keep hearing. But I'm pretty much ready to move anywhere in the state honestly. The waiting list for Jacksonville is pretty long anyway from what I've heard. I wouldn't mind moving to the panhandle or too a smaller house somewhere a couple hours from Jacksonville if I need too. That's at least a year away though. I just want to get in and get started with class and I'll work on getting a job once I'm done.

Comment

Good luck with class!
        Fire Service Interview questions - The blog that has REAL interview questions for firefighters, Engineers, Lieutenants, and Captains !

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X