Im new!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new!!

Hi im 18 turning 19 2 weeks but I'm volunteer trying to go career. I have been doing volunteer for about a month now.

I'm new here but can any one point me to these details ????.
    • -how can i go career? what website can I apply to become a career fire fighter and take classes? [/B]
    • -How can I lose weight fast

• -Any details between the difference of Volunteer and Career would be good too.

Originally posted by heat202 View Post
    Hi im 18 turning 19 2 weeks but I'm volunteer trying to go career. I have been doing volunteer for about a month now.

I'm new here but can any one point me to these details ????.
    • -how can i go career? what website can I apply to become a career fire fighter and take classes? [/B]
    • -How can I lose weight fast

• -Any details between the difference of Volunteer and Career would be good too.

Welcome!

As far as career Firefighting, around here (Dallas TX) each city has it's own site that you can visit and check out their current openings / requirements. We also have a state website that (http://www.tcfp.state.tx.us/employment.asp) you can visit to check out some local openings. I'm sure whatever state/country you are in has a similar setup - local cities websites or a larger gov. website. Google your location + fire department and see what you come up with.

Also similarly you can google your location + fire academy and see local schools, although some departments will train you once you're hired.

Other people on the board here can give you advice on losing weight. I've never had to deal with that but I do know it's a combination of eating correctly and exercising (which everyone needs to do anyway). Learn to like veggies and cardio workouts.

Anyway, welcome aboard and good luck!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X