Hello from Charlotte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Charlotte

I've been reading these boards for awhile and just recently joined.
    After 23 years as a textile designer, I am pursuing a career as a firefighter with the CFD.

These boards are a tremendous wealth of information to help someone like me prepare for the fire service. Charlotte is very competitive...but if its worth applying once, its worth applying twice, thrice...and so on. I'm looking forward to joining all you current FF's in the near future.

Be safe!

Originally posted by johnb View Post
    I've been reading these boards for awhile and just recently joined.
    After 23 years as a textile designer, I am pursuing a career as a firefighter with the CFD.

These boards are a tremendous wealth of information to help someone like me prepare for the fire service. Charlotte is very competitive...but if its worth applying once, its worth applying twice, thrice...and so on. I'm looking forward to joining all you current FF's in the near future.

Be safe!
    Well. Welcome to the boards. For questions and answer seeking outside your station, this is the place to be. Visit and participate often, and feel free to donate money to me anytime you wish.

Comment

welcome to the board. Good luck with CFD. i hear its a rough academy. im from statesville area

Comment

d holder,

Thanks. Have you ever tried to get on with CFD? Know anyone who made it recently?
        I'd love to know how rough the academy is firsthand! They're running 2 classes right now.

What do you do up in Statesville?

Comment

I havent tried myself but i talked to couple guys that did it last year and they said the training they were doing was harder then theyve previously done. both had 5 years in vol service before this.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X