Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Nashville

Hey all!

I recently joined a volunteer department in upstate NY and immediately caught "the bug" and knew that I want to make my career in the Fire Service. I go to school in Nashville, TN and applied for Fire Recruit and am scheduled to take the CPAT early in September. Not sure exactly what to expect but will definitely give my best.

- Jon

Originally posted by The_Guy_501 View Post
    Hey all!

I recently joined a volunteer department in upstate NY and immediately caught "the bug" and knew that I want to make my career in the Fire Service. I go to school in Nashville, TN and applied for Fire Recruit and am scheduled to take the CPAT early in September. Not sure exactly what to expect but will definitely give my best.

- Jon
    Welcome from a few miles above you. Congratulations on the career choice, I am on my 24th year and going strong.

As for the CPAT test, look at youtube there are several videos at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...T+testing&aq=f

It is a test of legs, legs and more legs.

If you wanted to get a feel more of a couple of great VFD's msg me and I can send you some names.
    Am I being effective in my efforts or am I merely showing up in my fireman costume to watch a house burn down?” (Joe Brown, www.justlookingbusy.wordpress.com)

Comment

Ummm.......

Originally posted by Capt387 View Post
      If you wanted to get a feel more of a couple of great VFD's msg me and I can send you some names.

Pleasant View??.........
      Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
      In memory of
      Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
      Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Originally posted by hwoods View Post
        Pleasant View??.........
        You mean Shaneville? ;-) Pleasantview would be great, Shane has done a lot of geat things. You do know he is a good KY graduate though don't you? Millersville would be another good one that gets a lot of work (especially on the interstate)
        Am I being effective in my efforts or am I merely showing up in my fireman costume to watch a house burn down?” (Joe Brown, www.justlookingbusy.wordpress.com)

Comment

Welcome, I'm also new on this site. I currently work for NFD. Hope to see you soon brother. Good luck on your test.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
          Working...
          X