Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hello,

My name is Jason Estrada and I am looking to become a NYFF. I am willing to do whatever it takes to become one because it is my dream and it is what I always imagined myself as during the teenage years. I am waiting for the new exam to come up, which should be sometime early 2011 (hopefully!). I am very excited in my journey to become an FF because I know it is a challenge and who doesn't love challenges. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself on the forum and if anyone had some good insight or advice for me please don't hesistate to post. Now its time to focus and work out. Thanks again guys.

-Jason

Thanks you for the post.
    Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
    Watch The American Online Free

Comment

Great to have you aboard the forum billyy2288.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFDNYMan View Post
        Hello,

My name is Jason Estrada and I am looking to become a NYFF. I am willing to do whatever it takes to become one because it is my dream and it is what I always imagined myself as during the teenage years. I am waiting for the new exam to come up, which should be sometime early 2011 (hopefully!). I am very excited in my journey to become an FF because I know it is a challenge and who doesn't love challenges. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself on the forum and if anyone had some good insight or advice for me please don't hesistate to post. Now its time to focus and work out. Thanks again guys.

-Jason

Before you get too hyped up, you need to know this.

No such department as the NYFD or NYFF. It is the FDNY, which means anyone on the job with the FDNY are called fireman.

Welcome to this forum and good luck. You will need it.

See all the talk in the hiring forum section.

Comment

Welcome..

Welcome to the forum... And good luck in your venture.
          "Be LOUD, Be PROUD..... It just might save your can someday when goin' through an intersection!!!!!"

Life on the Truck (Quint) is good.....

Eat til you're sleepy..... Sleep til you're hungry..... And repeat.....

Comment

From one Jason with aspirations to be a firefighter to another welcome :P.
            “The more you sweat in practice the less you bleed in battle"

Comment

Thank you for welcoming me on the forum everyone!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X