X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• detroitfire1552
    replied
    Originally posted by jbrescue View Post
    Why would you want an 880 if you have abig noggin? The 880 is smaller than the 1044. The 1044/1010 with outside eye protection will be the biggest you can get from Cairns. Add the defender shield and the interior gets smaller.
    as far as I know the 880 cannot use the defender system.

I have one brand new at home right now I'll ship it to you for 200

Leave a comment:

• jbrescue
    replied
    Originally posted by lvforme View Post
    hello all,
    im looking for a used cairns 880 helmet in yellow. seeing whats out there. i currently have a 1044 but i have a big noggin and i have heard that the 880 is pretty good. i wanted to give it a try without having to shell out a lot of money. please let me know what you have!
    thanks again!
    Why would you want an 880 if you have abig noggin? The 880 is smaller than the 1044. The 1044/1010 with outside eye protection will be the biggest you can get from Cairns. Add the defender shield and the interior gets smaller.

Leave a comment:

• detroitfire1552
    replied
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• lvforme
    started a topic looking for a used cairns 880

looking for a used cairns 880

hello all,
    im looking for a used cairns 880 helmet in yellow. seeing whats out there. i currently have a 1044 but i have a big noggin and i have heard that the 880 is pretty good. i wanted to give it a try without having to shell out a lot of money. please let me know what you have!
    thanks again!

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X