FEMA Grant Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEMA Grant Help

I am an admin. assistant for the Henderson Texas Fire Dept and we were lucky enough to receive a grant for COVID PPE supplies. I could really use some guidance in the procurement part and how to even begin to start getting bids. Does anyone have any tips? Thank you so much.

Here's a few suggestions for what its worth:

Assuming you were awarded a FEMA AFG grant, use your normal purchasing process. I'm my department's case I based our application off of prices from our normal vendors.

If your submitting for reimbursement, just upload a scan or pdf of you invoices in FEMA GO and type a brief explanation in the description.

If you need to make any changes to what you originally applied for, you need to file for a Change of Scope Amendment with your reginal rep. As long as its in line with FEMA's rules, they'll give you the ok.

Your regional rep can walk you through any questions you have. As someone who is new to it all, I found it all pretty simple once you figure out FEMA GO.

Comment

Thank you so much for your help FD70 SS

Comment

Greetings from over by Houston.

Here on the forums there is a whole section devoted to grants, that includes some of the most knowledgable people around on grants, you should join us there

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X