Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I allowed to start a devlog here?

Greetings,

I've got a question regarding the firehouse forums. And it's a quite complicated one to ask, yet an easy to answer one I think. First of all: I'm not a firefighter myself and yet I'm crawling the forums now for some time (also doing lots of researches regarding the topic itself). I'm a producer within the videogames industry and currently we're working on a firefighting game. I'm not yet allowed to talk too much about that as it hasn't been announced and we're still in the prototyping phase. Well. I'm not allowed to say anything more about it at all. What I can say is that there are some games out there which tried to take care of the firefighting topic but they had a rather low production quality - and we'd like to change that. We believe that the theme deserves better.

Anyways. Sorry for the long text. But that explanation was needed to ask my question. Once the project is announced, we'd like to start a devlog. Basically a forum thread where we would talk a bit about the ongoing development, post updates, share insights and discuss feedback. And in fact we thought about doing that in the firehouse forums.

And we'd like to ask upfront if we are allowed to do so once the time comes. Thing is that it might look like advertisement from time to time, especially if we post trailers or screenshots or link to other sites from time to time (which might happen after all, we cannot promise that it won't happen). And it somehow will be some kind of marketing, sure. Especially since the firefighters are one major target group. But on the other side we'd love to get the feedback from those who should know if we got things right or wrong.

Well, yeah. That's basically the question. Hidden in that criptic text. Wish I could go more into the detail but as I said before: Not yet.

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X