Social Media policies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Media policies.

I am from a small rural fire department and I recently took over the President posistion. With that I have to come up with a social media policy for the company there was one being worked on but when the person who left took what they had with them. So my question is what kinds of policies do you have in place.

NVFC has a sample available. If you send me your email I can send you our policy. Never make one person in charge of any aspect. What happens then is that person gets mad, leaves, etc. Then you have no idea what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntPA View Post
      NVFC has a sample available. If you send me your email I can send you our policy. Never make one person in charge of any aspect. What happens then is that person gets mad, leaves, etc. Then you have no idea what was going on.
      My email is [email protected] Thank you for your help with this I really appreciate it and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner I got very busy with a program here in NY called Recruit NY essentially its a bunch of us holding open houses on a certain day

Comment

Revisiting this thread. Just wondering if anyone has their social media policy and can share it here.

Comment

we just reworked ours, to be less reactionary (don't do abc bc FF johnny did it and we weren't able to discipline him for it) to be more proactive and more enforceable. send me a PM with your email and I will send you what we have.
          If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Comment

Is this information is even allowed to be posted, shared with other people!? Or maybe I did not understand something quite well of the purpose to do so! Because social media is very strict regarding it. Remember what happened with FB with 50M profiles leaked and hacked. Unbelievable. I used it as a form of having additional income on ads. Everything according to rules. Now I’m on Instagram and https://igautolike.com/free-instagram-auto-likes helped me a lot to have a better auditory and more likes to my profile. First I was sceptic but in time I understood I know nothing about marketing!
            Last edited by JoanneFraser; 08-19-2020, 03:25 AM.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
            Working...
            X