No announcement yet.

So What???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because you dont like someones style of writing,it doesnt make it necessary to bad mouth them, I look forward to Harry's articles, do i agree with everything, no
    nor do i expect to, and you shouldnt either
    and i even respect your right to not like him, but dont shut him out, we need more national leaders to get things done, and atleast he is trying

Comment

Testicular fortitude

Always have like those words.
      Proud to be IACOJ Illinois Chapter--Deemed "Crustworthy" Jan, 2003

Comment

I agree that Mr. Carter likes to talk about himself. I went to a class he taught (I was looking forward to it for about 4 months) and I was very disappointed. He had 18 sections of information to get through, but spent so much time talking about himself and telling us stories about how great he is that we only got through 5 of them! I was not happy. I wrote him an e-mail and asked him if I could attend another class so I could get all the information I came for and he offered to let me in for free which was very nice of him. The problem is that I know several guys that have done this and have told me that he did the same thing again to them. And yes when he wrote that Fire Act article I wanted to strangle him...I sent him an e-mail teling him that he judged way too early and he told me that he should have asked for our heads for not taking it more seriously. Whatever! Yes he is a hell of a fire fighter, and yes he knows his stuff, but yes he is also pompous and rude.
        Never forget those who went before and sacrified to make us better and stronger as a fire service and a nation. 09-11-01 forever etched in time and our memories. God Speed Boys!

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X