Dumb Bosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Bosses

While I understand where Harry was coming from, I am disappointed in the lack of solutions given. I try to be a "good" boss, but at times it is very hard. I would also like to see an article titled "Dumb Subordinates: An Epidemic. We can ALL learn from each others mistakes. My personnel read this article and wholeheartedly agreed that we at the top are stupid and they are the only ones who know what's going on. We ask for input and get either nothing or very little effort exhibited. What is a Chief Officer supposed to do? You try to involve everyone, but all they want to do is gripe! No matter what you do, it is never enough and your subordinates create another crisis (t-shirts, alarm assignments, etc.)

Get in line hawgwilde we all face that epidemic this is the time of Generation X. Views are expressed with out solutions or sometimes common sence. Read The post by r miller on the subject. I have offered general solutions but only by trust of each other can we move on. John H Albritton

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X