Complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint

I am writing to share with you a couple of things. First of all I have more than enjoyed being a part of your firehouse.com chat room.

However, after the evening of December 16th between 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. there was a guy by the name of Battalion3 who literally cut me down for everything in the world.

I am a County Commissioner in Montana and have worked Extemely hard trying to educate myself on the issues of the fire service for the past 3 years. I recently also became a volly ff on one of our 16 vfd
    in the county

I just recently returned from being asked to speak at the National Volunteer Fire
    Summit in Emmitsburg, MD. I was there representing all Counties in the US.

I wish there were some way you could track down the chat room for the evening of 12/16/00 between 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. MST and review the critisism I took when only trying to educate ff on how to use their voice in making it count.

If I do not here from you I guess you too will feel that it is of no importance. But if the fire service is to get recognized and funded at where it should be at - I hope you will take the time to research this.

I will not be going back to the Firehouse.com chat room as no one deserves what I just
    went through. The ff of today are my heros and I plan on Educating my fellow County
    Electeds at our next conference in DC in March on the important issues concerning
    the fire service.

If you should need to reach me - I welcome your email.
    My yahoo address is: [email protected] and my county email addy is: [email protected]

Thank you for hearing my concerns. I hope someone else with the passion I have for
    the fire service can get through to some of these people. They are their own worst
    enemy - and those who try to better the fire service.

Sincerely,

Karolin J. Loendorf
    Lewis & Clark County Commissioner
    Helena, Montana

------------------

I dont think you are putting your complaint in the correct area. Try posting it under firehouse site comments. I dont see how this has anything to do with politics.

------------------
    Anything i say in the forums is my opinion and does not reflect my department or any organization i belong to.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...
    X