Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Lori,
    Not sure what NICET II exam you are referring to. From your profile, my guess is fire alarms. My suggestion is the American Fire Alarm Association. I wouldn't call them specific prep courses for the NICET exams, they are design courses. However, each one is aimed at a specific NICET level so the courses should put you in pretty good shape for the exam. They hold courses all over the country, typically sponsored by a local/state chapter of AFAA.
    If you are looking at the fire sprinkler layout NICET exams, I would suggest the National Fire Sprinkler Assoc. They have classes and study guides.
    From personal experience, both AFAA and NFSA courses and materials are fairly well done.
    If you need more specific contact information, reply back to forum and I'll put up some additional info.
    Good Luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic NICET Certification

NICET Certification

I am going to be taking my NICET Level II test and would like to find companies or organizations that do preparation courses. I have looked on the Net and found very little or very few prep companies that have web pages. I am willing to travel anywhere in the country. If anyone knows of any prep courses in there state please could you post them. Especially if you can recommend them from first hand knowledge. Thank you in advance for your reply. Lori

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X