Us army firefighter needs information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us army firefighter needs information

My name is John and I'am searching for information that has an impact on the legal aspect of the fire service, such as fire precention, code enforcement or where the 4th, 5th, 6th, & 14th amendment played a role in an incident. If anybody has any information or where I can get information I would be in great debt to you.

Thank you
    SPC GIBSON
    US ARMY FF

These admendments deal with the accused rights and there's lots of case law. Can you be a little more specific?

Comment

Legal aspects of the fire service. Hmmmm. Well the funny thing is that evry rule or regulation we follow in the fire service today comes out of some major screw up in the past. almost evry aspect of fire service law comes from incidents that at one point or another was tested under each of the Constitutional ammendments you mentioned. Either through Civil Actions taken against the responsable parties or Criminal Action taken against them. What information, and it really needs to be very specific, are you questioning in regards to these ammendments?

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
      Working...
      X