Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volenteer Fire Dept Needs Bunker Gear

Dear Chief's and Department Heads

If any of you would happen to have any used bunker gear (coats, pants, etc.) all or in part preferably in black but not picky as to color. My department is in need for this mostly in larger sizes, but cannot afford new sets.

Thanks and keep it safe

------------------

bunker gear available

Hi Sir,
    My department does have some bunker gear that is available BUT everything , including the helmets are yellow, not black. Can you drop me a e-mail , let me know what you need, location, etc and I will get back to you as soon as the department looks over the other requests? Thanks.
    Reg
    [email protected]

Comment

Hmmm.............

Originally posted by rbpkc66 View Post
      Hi Sir,
      My department does have some bunker gear that is available BUT everything , including the helmets are yellow, not black. Can you drop me a e-mail , let me know what you need, location, etc and I will get back to you as soon as the department looks over the other requests? Thanks.
      Reg
      [email protected]

I have a email coming your way. Thanks.
      Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
      In memory of
      Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
      Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Comment

Gear

Shoot me an email to [email protected]. Gear won't be black, but we are just getting new stuff and might have something for you.
        Jeremy Quist
        Chief
        LVFD
        Laurel, NE

Not the end of the earth, but you can see clods falling off from here.

Comment

He may very well still need the gear, but his request was almost 8 years ago!!!
          Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

I feel stupid, didn't even look at the date.
            Jeremy Quist
            Chief
            LVFD
            Laurel, NE

Not the end of the earth, but you can see clods falling off from here.

Comment

small town vol dept needs tunrout gear!!!!

hello we are a small toen vol dept of 20 member and are in need of turnout gear , what we have is not enough to supply everyone safe, we have applied for various grands and funding but no luck yet, what we have is the yellow coats and bunker oants with the short rubber black boots if your dept has been lucky enough to get new gear. and have this laying around and wish to give it to a dept that needs and will use it , email me larry [email protected] thanks

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X