SOP's/SOG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOP's/SOG's

I could be in the wrong forum, or I could be posting a repeat thread, but I figure if so, someone will link me to a thread I could not find, and help me out here.

For reason's I'd rather not say, my company may need to start over on SOP's and SOG's. I've moved up quite abit recently and actually have something to do with the changes and overview's of implimenting a new SOP/SOG system. I'm wondering what your thought on going about doing this is? Are there any links to example SOP's and SOG's? Should I take another company's and modify it to work with my company, to my company's needs? Thanks everyone!

-Mike
    Firefighter 1/ PA EMT-B

Originally posted by Picc.Dc4 View Post
    I could be in the wrong forum, or I could be posting a repeat thread, but I figure if so, someone will link me to a thread I could not find, and help me out here.

For reason's I'd rather not say, my company may need to start over on SOP's and SOG's. I've moved up quite abit recently and actually have something to do with the changes and overview's of implimenting a new SOP/SOG system. I'm wondering what your thought on going about doing this is? Are there any links to example SOP's and SOG's? Should I take another company's and modify it to work with my company, to my company's needs? Thanks everyone!

-Mike

Rule No. 1 Do what the Chief says.

Rule No. 2, refer to rule no. 1
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse