Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Assistance from Virginia Fire Instructor(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Assistance from Virginia Fire Instructor(s)

Greetings brothers and sisters. I'm looking for any Virginia Fire Instructor certified to instruct HazMat Awareness and Operations for assistance. I was a Virginia Firefighters in the late 1990's and am currently a fire instructor in NY State. I am looking for someone whom has the Virginia HM Awareness and Ops curriculums and powerpoints that are willing to share a copy for a project that I am working on. I remember how well put together it was when I took it and would like to use it for a program that I am putting together. Please email me at [email protected]. I am willing to pay any copying/postage fees if your willing to help.

Thanks!

ALS
    Last edited by ALSfirefighter; 07-24-2006, 11:30 PM. Reason: submitted with incomplete title

If I'm thinking correctly, everything got revised in 2002. Did you want the pre-'02 powerpoint or the post-'02 one? I'll see what I can do for ya.
    These are my opinions, not those of my career department, my volunteer company, or my affiliates. And by the way, I'm not a Junior.

Buy me a drink, sing me a song, take me as I come 'cause I can't stay long.

Johnny Greene: 2/3/45-5/2/04
    Forever in our hearts

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
    Working...