Powerpoint presentations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerpoint presentations

Anyone know of any websites where i can download firefighting presentations on powerpoint? Would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks alot. Be safe

I have found great stuff at www.feti.LSU.edu It is the Louisiana State University web site. Find the link in the lower left corner for the Trade Repository. There is a whole lot of power point presentations, drills, SOP's and anything else people want to share

Comment

The LSU site is great. There are also some good Powerpoints at www.firefighterclosecalls.com
      FTM-PTB-DTRT

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the info. Be safe.

Comment

Depends what you're doing your presentation on...
          USFA has some. www.usfa.fema.gov
          FH.com under training.. go to "Training Academy" and there are some under there for Prevention and Education

I have some others for Fire Prevention/Education powerpoints.. what is your topic?
          Do it because you love it, not because you love being seen doing it.

Comment

Basically i'm looking for anything along the lines with firefighting, firefighting using foam ,hazmat, confined space rescue, vehicle extrication etc. Looking for any aid that would help without having to spend many hours making up new powerpoint presentations which i have been doing in the past. Thank you all for your help, much appreciated. Be safe out there

Comment

If you can get a hold of Bobby Halton of the Coppell Fire Department in Texas, he has an excellant PowerPoint on the importance of proper Incident Management Systems and Incident Command.

Even more of a bonus if you can get him to come to your department and present it. Probably the best Public Speaker/Presenter I've been lucky enough to see.

Comment

Ok...right on...thanx for ur help. Be safe out there!

Comment

PowerPoints

Check out this site:

www.carsrescue.org

look under "Download Central", several PowerPonts that may be of use.

Be safe!!
                  John E. Burruss, NREMT-P
                  Heavy-Technical Rescue Instructor
                  Virginia Department of Fire Programs

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader