Training networking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training networking

Anyone interested in creating a training networking group to share training material, policies/procedures, ideas, innovations, etc. ?

I currently have about 10 gbs of material obtained from several Southern California Fire Departments and a lot of my own material.

Could the material be posted on "dropbox"? http://www.dropbox.com/

Or would it be easier to simply exchange flash drives via snail mail?

Any ideas? Anyone interested? Is this already being done somewhere?

Thanks in advance..
    Cognition before Ignition

I have over 800 ppts on various firefighting topics plus a bunch of videos. If you want them send me a 16 G Flash drive to Battalion Chief Doug DuBree Rock Island Fire Dept. 1313 5 Ave Rock Island IL 61201 Send the flash drive along with a self addressed stamped envelope as I do not pay for return postage.

Comment

Originally posted by Batt1RIFD View Post
      I have over 800 ppts on various firefighting topics plus a bunch of videos. If you want them send me a 16 G Flash drive to Battalion Chief Doug DuBree Rock Island Fire Dept. 1313 5 Ave Rock Island IL 61201 Send the flash drive along with a self addressed stamped envelope as I do not pay for return postage.
      Will one 16 gig be enough? If so does the offer stand for others?

Comment

Me 3

Chief can I send you a drive?

Comment

Yes the offer still is good for the ppts.

Comment

Hey Chief, may I send a flash drive also?
            Thanks

Comment

I am part of the San Bernardino County Training Officers' Association and we have a terabite drive called T.R.A.I.N. which stands for the Training Resource and Information Network. It has ppt's and videos from many of the local training officers in So. Cal. If you would like some information, please contact me through my web site. www.redhelmettraining.com

Jesse

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X