Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• george k
    replied
    With all dew respect chaplains never judge nor SHOUD you CHAPLAINS are there to what ever need is not BEEING met He is your brother I can tell you one thing he WOUD push you out of harm's way and die in your place NOT that he knows you but BECASE you wear the same uniform.

Leave a comment:

• mikeyboy
    replied
    Interesting.....

I just finished CISM Individual and Group Interventions, and if you took these Classes at 17 y.o. and understood the information then you are better than I was at 17.

Interesting that you could be a Fire Chaplain for a FD at such a young age, great for you...

Leave a comment:

• BFDFirefighter418
    replied
    congrats

congrats on that

Leave a comment:

• Tooanfrom
    replied
    Keep studying--another 48 hour course and we could have a 17 yr old Pope!

Leave a comment:

• RS1606
    replied
    you dont have to be ordain to be a chaplain but your church has to approve of you.

Leave a comment:

• CaptOldTimer
    replied
    Originally posted by RS1606 View Post
    just thought i would through out there for every one who us to read my post almost 4 months ago, i have passed my 48 hour classes to be a chaplain, and am getting ordained by my church. so im the only 17 year old chaplain i know of, has any one else heard of one?

What church would ordain a 17 year old?

Leave a comment:

• RS1606
    started a topic I am now a fire chaplain

I am now a fire chaplain

just thought i would through out there for every one who us to read my post almost 4 months ago, i have passed my 48 hour classes to be a chaplain, and am getting ordained by my church. so im the only 17 year old chaplain i know of, has any one else heard of one?

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X