LODD Melrose, MN - Kyle Weisbrich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LODD Melrose, MN - Kyle Weisbrich

My condolences to the Weisbrich family and the members of the Melrose Fire Department of Minnesota. Probationary Firefighter Kyle Weisbrich, 22, died while responding on his personal motorcyle to the fire station for a motor vehicle call. He was unable to stop and struck another vehicle at an intersection. He was transported to Melrose Area Hospital but succumbed to his injuries several hours later. I have created a permanent memorial for Kyle Weisbrich on my website. It can be viewed at:

http://www.firefightinglinks.com/kweisbrich.html

If there is any additional information or photos you would like added to this memorial, please contact me.

Shawn McDonald
    [[email protected]]

My Son Kyle......

My son, Kyle Weisbrich, used to come to this site so often, both to see what was happening in the world of firefighting and to read about his fellow firefighters.

Although his time was short as a firefighter, I can guarantee there was an enthusiasm in his blood that would rival anyone.

Thank you for welcoming him into your organization and fueling that enthusiasm. And I know if Kyle had a chance for some last words to you, they would be, "Be safe out there."

God bless all of you.

Duane Weisbrich

Comment

May God be with you and your family.

Comment

Fire Fighter Hill, Salisbury Fire Department Station 2

My deepest sympathies go out to Fire Fighter Weisbrich's family, friends & fellow fire fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleWeisbrich
          My son, Kyle Weisbrich, used to come to this site so often, both to see what was happening in the world of firefighting and to read about his fellow firefighters.

Although his time was short as a firefighter, I can guarantee there was an enthusiasm in his blood that would rival anyone.

Thank you for welcoming him into your organization and fueling that enthusiasm. And I know if Kyle had a chance for some last words to you, they would be, "Be safe out there."

God bless all of you.

Duane Weisbrich
          My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Duane. Thank you for your warm and thoughtful post.

Sleep with angels, Kyle.
          September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
          IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
          Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Comment

Mr. Weisbrich, thank you for your kind words, especially in such a trying time. My sympathies to you and your family, may God bless and guide...
            My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
            "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
            George Mason
            Co-author of the Second Amendment
            during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
            Elevator Rescue Information

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader