X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maverick1862
    replied
    LODD Anndee Huber

Kevin i was glad to stop and see your Sis. i made a memorial page for her @ www.findagrave.com there are two, mine is Firefighter Anndee Huber.she will be truely missed by eveyone in the fire service. i was an explorer just like she was at that age, and loved it, so i became a career FF. in MS. eventually i want to make it to Chicago or Denver FD.

Leave a comment:

• NJFFSA16
    replied
    Ben....truly an honorable gesture on your part. Many of the brotherhood where there with you in spirit, paying tribute to a remarkable young lady...who will be dearly missed. Thank you...from a grateful brother!

NJ

Leave a comment:

• KHuber
    replied
    Thanks Ben

What you did was a wonderful gesture. I'm sure Anndee would have been pleased.

Leave a comment:

• A message for Kevin Huber regaurding his sister Anndee

Kevin, if you get a chance to read this.

i took a motorcycle trip out to yellowstone national park on the other side of Wyoming (9-15-27-03) from where you live in Newcastle. and since i came up from MS thru Nebraska and South Dakota i made my way down to Newcastle to pay my respects to your sister Anndee and visted her grave since i was there. i want you to know she will be truely missed in the fire service. i bet she was an amazing sister to have, i have one also. just wanted to drop you this note to let you know that your family is in my prayers.

with reguards,
    Ben

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X