A message for Kevin Huber regaurding his sister Anndee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message for Kevin Huber regaurding his sister Anndee

Kevin, if you get a chance to read this.

i took a motorcycle trip out to yellowstone national park on the other side of Wyoming (9-15-27-03) from where you live in Newcastle. and since i came up from MS thru Nebraska and South Dakota i made my way down to Newcastle to pay my respects to your sister Anndee and visted her grave since i was there. i want you to know she will be truely missed in the fire service. i bet she was an amazing sister to have, i have one also. just wanted to drop you this note to let you know that your family is in my prayers.

with reguards,
    Ben
    "Have you forgoten, when those TOWERS FELL, we had neighbors still inside going through a living hell"

Thanks Ben

What you did was a wonderful gesture. I'm sure Anndee would have been pleased.

Comment

Ben....truly an honorable gesture on your part. Many of the brotherhood where there with you in spirit, paying tribute to a remarkable young lady...who will be dearly missed. Thank you...from a grateful brother!

NJ
      Proudly serving as the IACOJ Minister of Information & Propoganda!
      Be Safe! Lookouts-Awareness-Communications-Escape Routes-Safety Zones

*Gathering Crust Since 1968*
      On the web at www.section2wildfire.com

Comment

LODD Anndee Huber

Kevin i was glad to stop and see your Sis. i made a memorial page for her @ www.findagrave.com there are two, mine is Firefighter Anndee Huber.she will be truely missed by eveyone in the fire service. i was an explorer just like she was at that age, and loved it, so i became a career FF. in MS. eventually i want to make it to Chicago or Denver FD.
        "Have you forgoten, when those TOWERS FELL, we had neighbors still inside going through a living hell"

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X