Grants needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grants needed

Hey all Haven't talked in a while. I need your help. I am finishing up one of our largest run. For the one's wonderinf is was the train derailment in brooks ky, Shepherdsville is was labled in a few places.

We have learned alot of thing that we are missing and could use. I need help locating all the grant a dept. my size can get. If you would like to talk to me privately so you don't give out any of your secrets out my e-mail is [email protected]. Please we could use all the help.

What type of equipment are you needing? That is the best place to start

Comment

Gators, command post, communication equip, portable weather stations

Comment

How big of a department? Do you have a haz-mat response team (tech level)?

Comment

Doesn't Kentucky have regional haz mat teams ? I think they even have the task force close by there in Louisville. We applied through the smokeless tobacco for our ranger and have worked with several different companies on many of the other projects. Look at the private cmpanies in your district, there are a lot that have money available to give, just need to be asked and asked right. One of our local companies provides AEDS to the department that serves them, didn't know about it till we did a fire extinguisher class for them. That class sure paid for itself.

Comment

I just got my dj letter form the Operation Ranger saying thanks but no thanks. yes Ky has regional hazmat teams and yes Zoneton has one of the regional 6 tralirs. Hazmat is not the problem we but up to Louisville Metro and if we need help we can always call them because there are part of the regional 6.

Comment

I looked at the map and saw that you're about 100 miles away, but do you guys have any involvement with CSEPP? I know that they have been great about funding Haz-Mat stuff in the past but usually they have a pretty well determined area that they provide to and that's it. Might be worth checking into though.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
              Working...
              X