Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack6
    replied
    Texas...wonder if they have been through PA yet. No DJ yet, but the suspense is killing me. Polaris, CEDAP, waiting on DHS, FP..no wonder I started drinking coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
    I spoke with the Program Director after this post today and was informed that they are still reviewing ( he was looking at applciations from Texas while we were speaking). He says they are making their way through the 2000+ applications and should start announcing winners shortly. Now shortly is a subjective answer so the old addage that "no news, is good news" applies here. Be patient, it is coming.
    Patient? What is that? I'm trying to stay busy with all the AFG stuff, just happened to think about this program when one of my guys asked if we'd heard anything yet. Thanks for the info Kurt! I'll just keep trucking away on my AFG narratives and try to take my mind of the other pending programs.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by Catch22 View Post
    Been a while without any news. Any new info from anyone by chance?
    I spoke with the Program Director after this post today and was informed that they are still reviewing ( he was looking at applciations from Texas while we were speaking). He says they are making their way through the 2000+ applications and should start announcing winners shortly. Now shortly is a subjective answer so the old addage that "no news, is good news" applies here. Be patient, it is coming.

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Been a while without any news. Any new info from anyone by chance?

Leave a comment:

• BC79er
    replied
    Many apps, few awards. Just like AFG this is going to take A and A+ applications to make award winners. Which means that even some that are A & A+ will get denied, so even if you get the DJ, that doesn't mean your app wasn't worthy or anything like that. Just the nature of competition. We just have to hope for record profits with Polaris so that they increase the number of ATVs available in future years. Or maybe hit up some other manufacturers to get them into the mix. PR works wonders when you receive an award, get the public to support Polaris by buying them. Others will follow, hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• Attack6
    replied
    Geez...they keep sending out the DJ's. Of those who wrote the grant and got the DJ Im wondering..did you do paper application, powerpoint, video? I know we did both paper and a powerpoint with pictures. What did everyone else do?

Leave a comment:

• dday05
    replied
    Originally posted by Attack6 View Post
    Are they still coming out at this time (DJs) or were these all from earlier in month?
    We got ours yesterday. Atleast we can all say we tried.

Leave a comment:

• Attack6
    replied
    Hopefully Ill be able to forward you mine....lol

Leave a comment:

• pmed19
    replied
    Got our DJ, Need a little help!!!

Can anyone outthere forward me a successful Ranger Grant application narrative? I have tried twice and no luck. Maybe I can see something I'm doing wrong or not doing enough of.

Thanks,
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Originally posted by Attack6 View Post
    Are they still coming out at this time (DJs) or were these all from earlier in month?
    Sounds like another mailing of them to me. I'm still in the clear, but resisting the urge to get excited.

Leave a comment:

• Attack6
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HDFireball1
    replied
    Yep, Got our DJ too. Now I'll have all this free time to concentrate on the pumper/tanker grant.

Leave a comment:

• dmleblanc
    replied
    Dang, I forgot all about the program this year

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    Originally posted by Chief310 View Post
    I'm thinking of changing my name to John.

I wonder what it feels like to actually receive a grant of some kind.
    This John isn't as informed as Brian-John or Kurt-John, but we'd all love to help you out.

Leave a comment:

• Chief310
    replied
    I'm thinking of changing my name to John.

I wonder what it feels like to actually receive a grant of some kind.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X