X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack6
    replied
    Sorry

Sorry to hear. Can you tell me what address it came from in case it shows up in my spam box? What did it say. You can email me at [email protected] if thats possible. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• kd7fds
    replied
    We got our DJ

Leave a comment:

• Attack6
    replied
    Not much news on the Polaris after the first DJ in this post. Must be slow..or not many announcements of DJs.

Leave a comment:

• DeW514
    replied
    Polaris T.R.A.I.L.S. Grant

Anyone with an ATV track in their district should look into the Polaris T.R.A.I.L.S. Grant. We tried for a Ranger through U.S. Smokeless several times and were denied. We have a track locally that keeps us quite busy throughout the year. I found the trails program and figured "why not." A primary goal was track safety, what better way to improve safety? They give up to $10K for everything from lobbying for OHV parks to safety. We asked for $10K to purchase a Ranger 6x6. We had it within the month. They award every quarter and only just started the program in 06. Another dept. received an award the same time. Check out Polaris' website for more info. I'll have a pic of our pretty new Ranger on mine soon.

Dallas

Leave a comment:

• Attack6
    replied
    Keep us updated

Has anyone else heard from the Polaris Grant? Keep us updated on this as we wait for other grants to start up.

Leave a comment:

• yulkster
    replied
    Wow that was fast....It sure seems to me that this grant is driven by location. We had a Vol FD in our County get a Ranger last year, so I just have a feeling the odds of us getting one in the same County is slim....I hope I'm wrong but for marketing purposes they would like to spread them all over the Country...

Leave a comment:

• Limeforever
    started a topic Polaris Ranger 2007

Polaris Ranger 2007

DJ's are starting for the 2007 program, local department got theirs on Friday.
    Last edited by Limeforever; 02-11-2007, 01:44 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X