• Show
Clear All

• Not2L84U2
    replied
    Add us to the DJ list yet again....

Leave a comment:

• fireman8611
    replied
    Got ours last Feb 13th. I sent pictures of an F3 tornado that went through our area of houses torn down and roads blocked. These pictures came out of a book that was published with stories from people trapped in their houses waiting on the fire dept and other rescuers to help them. Without personal ATV's, getting to some of them would have been impossible.

Dwayne

Leave a comment:

• sdff1520
    replied
    Originally posted by yulkster View Post
    We have not gotten a DJ yet....When do they start letting agencies know if they are getting a ATV? Is it much latter in the year?
    Last year the first round of awards was posted online the first week of May. I have absolutely no idea how soon before that the awardees were actually notified. There were significantly more applicants last year as well; its anyones guess as to when awards will be made this year.

Leave a comment:

• kldugas412
    replied
    We received our DJ Friday well I guess beter luck next yr.

Leave a comment:

• Attack6
    replied
    Seems to be too many of us left for them to be done with DJ's. I sent in a powerpoint with pics and about 5 examples.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by Flochief View Post
    How many examples of use did any of you put in your application? I listed 12.
    My successful clients this year listed about 5 or 6 minimum.They also all submitted pictures and or CDs and videos.

Leave a comment:

• Flochief
    replied
    How many examples of use did any of you put in your application? I listed 12.

Leave a comment:

• yulkster
    replied
    We have not gotten a DJ yet....When do they start letting agencies know if they are getting a ATV? Is it much latter in the year?

Leave a comment:

• Attack6
    replied
    Same

Same here. Grant writing is just like sports. I get the same butterflys when it comes to grant time as I did when I played college basketball. Maybe thats what keeps me goin.

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    I'm watching the mail diligently and have yet to see anything. Any idea how long the DJ process takes to get them all mailed out? I hate to get my hopes up already.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    They arrive by snail mail and ususally there is only one round. They are quite diligent in most cases about making sure that everyrone gets notified one way or the other.

Leave a comment:

• Attack6
    replied
    Question

I wonder how many rounds of DJs they send out. Checked the mail, but nothing so far. Any veterans of this grant know how it works? This is my first time. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Attack6
    replied
    Thanks for the info

Leave a comment:

• hffd23m2
    replied
    Dear John...

We recived our dj Feb.2. They didnt email it but sent a letter stateing that over 2000 depts requested but bla, bla bla. Better luck next year. If you remember you cant win if you dont apply. Just keep trying!

Leave a comment:

• Catch22
    replied
    Originally posted by Attack6 View Post
    Sorry to hear. Can you tell me what address it came from in case it shows up in my spam box? What did it say. You can email me at [email protected] if thats possible. Thanks.
    If I remember right, they come through snail mail. Haven't got mine....yet. Hopefully Kurt's wisdom and assistance will prevent such a negative impact on my life this year.

Leave a comment:

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X