No announcement yet.

Polaris Ranger 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many examples of use did any of you put in your application? I listed 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Flochief View Post
      How many examples of use did any of you put in your application? I listed 12.
      My successful clients this year listed about 5 or 6 minimum.They also all submitted pictures and or CDs and videos.
      Kurt Bradley
      Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
      " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

Seems to be too many of us left for them to be done with DJ's. I sent in a powerpoint with pics and about 5 examples.

Comment

We received our DJ Friday well I guess beter luck next yr.
          sigpic
          K Dugas
          Duson Vol.Fire Dept.
          FF1 Haz Mat OP's

Comment

Originally posted by yulkster View Post
            We have not gotten a DJ yet....When do they start letting agencies know if they are getting a ATV? Is it much latter in the year?
            Last year the first round of awards was posted online the first week of May. I have absolutely no idea how soon before that the awardees were actually notified. There were significantly more applicants last year as well; its anyones guess as to when awards will be made this year.
            Rick Gustad - Chief
            Platte Volunteer Fire Department
            www.plattevfd.com

Comment

Got ours last Feb 13th. I sent pictures of an F3 tornado that went through our area of houses torn down and roads blocked. These pictures came out of a book that was published with stories from people trapped in their houses waiting on the fire dept and other rescuers to help them. Without personal ATV's, getting to some of them would have been impossible.

Dwayne

Comment

Add us to the DJ list yet again....

Comment

I'm thinking of changing my name to John.

I wonder what it feels like to actually receive a grant of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief310 View Post
                    I'm thinking of changing my name to John.

I wonder what it feels like to actually receive a grant of some kind.
                    This John isn't as informed as Brian-John or Kurt-John, but we'd all love to help you out.

Comment

Dang, I forgot all about the program this year
                      Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
                      Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
                      Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream — and I hope you don't find this too crazy — is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
                      — C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Comment

Yep, Got our DJ too. Now I'll have all this free time to concentrate on the pumper/tanker grant.

Comment

Are they still coming out at this time (DJs) or were these all from earlier in month?

Comment

Originally posted by Attack6 View Post
                            Are they still coming out at this time (DJs) or were these all from earlier in month?
                            Sounds like another mailing of them to me. I'm still in the clear, but resisting the urge to get excited.

Comment

Got our DJ, Need a little help!!!

Can anyone outthere forward me a successful Ranger Grant application narrative? I have tried twice and no luck. Maybe I can see something I'm doing wrong or not doing enough of.

Thanks,
                              [email protected]

Comment

Hopefully Ill be able to forward you mine....lol

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X