Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC79er
    replied
    My Vegas trip is after AFG season, maybe in late April after I wake up.

Leave a comment:

• ktb9780
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenacres2 View Post
    I was wondering when you'd chime in JD. Are we to understand that you learned a little something?? I'm getting pretty itchy now that our session with Kurt in Indiana is getting close. We've got our '07 project outlined--i'm just hoping i like it as much after the seminar as i do now.

earl
    Now Earl; after two seminars,a new truck and you are still worried. Come on now, I'm not that critical am I? NOT! LOL!!! See you in LaPorte, IN soon. Gotta go lose some personal money in Vegas first and hopefully help some departments get some money next year. Come on you fence sitters don't procrastinate. Brian and I only have a few seminars left before it is too late for this years AFG, get signed up quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Greenacres2
    replied
    I was wondering when you'd chime in JD. Are we to understand that you learned a little something?? I'm getting pretty itchy now that our session with Kurt in Indiana is getting close. We've got our '07 project outlined--i'm just hoping i like it as much after the seminar as i do now.

earl

Leave a comment:

• jdlowndes
    replied
    I to had a great time harrassing Margaret and Kurt!! I learned a lot and agree!! STAY HOME!!!, I need a truck!!! HAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• SLY4420
    replied
    Good luck. Kurt brings it with him.

Leave a comment:

• Greenacres2
    replied
    i hope not!! He's here in 3 weeks--i'm ready for the snow to end, not return!!
    earl

Leave a comment:

• ntmd8r38
    replied
    We even got snowed on in Dallas, I think snow likes Kurt!

Leave a comment:

• Limeforever
    replied
    To bad you didn't get snow, I think Kurt is starting to like it.

Leave a comment:

• Eldorado
    started a topic Orlando Grant Conference

Orlando Grant Conference

I would like to thank CHIEF Supply and most of all Kurt and Margaret for the outstanding grant seminar in Orlando. For all of you that are writing grants out there, these classes are very informative. Therefore, in order to limit the competition in the grant award process, I urge you to STAY HOME!!!

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
Working...
X