2006 Grant Period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Grant Period

Does anybody know how many more rounds there are left or when they stop awarding grants? We havent heard anything or seen anything. Hopefully we will be awarded one, havnt gone this far before without a denial letter.

The No DJ + No Grant Thread

Same boat here!! Feel good that we made it this far....feel bad they are running out of money.
    Just someone trying to help! (And by the way....Thanks for YOUR help!)

Aggressive does not have to equal stupid.

** "The comments made here are this person's views and possibly that of the organizations to which I am affiliated" **

Comment

Plenty of us over in the Limbo thread, having rum drinks and doing the limbo. Ballpark guess on my part puts twice as many people in limbo as there are awards, so 50-50 shot of grabbing some dough at this point.
      Brian P. Vickers
      www.vickersconsultingservices.com
      Emergency Services Consulting
      Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
      Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Got DJed today.

Yes we too got the DJ email today. I just opened it a few minutes ago. It was not there about 1400 EST this afternoon. That makes us 1 for 5. We were approved last year for turnouts, helmets, boots, etc. We tried for SCBA this year thinking it would be the next logical step, and we d need them badly. I thought I had written a pretty convincing narrative, but I guess not convincing enough.

Congrats to those who made it through this DJ round. You must be very close to approval.

Phil
        Be Smart, Be Strong, Be Safe
        Make Sure Everyone Gets Home

Phil

Remember 9/11/2001
        FDNY 343

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola