Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMS funds left

Originally posted by ktb9780 View Post
    I know BC79er is off trotting across the snowy Northlands so I'll try to play computer nerd here for those trying to keep track of where the awards stand at this point.

As of today and round 14 awards

Total Awards Given To Date = 2876
    Total Remaining Awards to Give ( Apprx) - 2124
    Total Dollar Amount Awarded = $293,638,370
    Toatl Vehicles Awarded = 637
    Total Dollars of Vehicles Awarded= $117,690,983

Total Money Left To Award= $156,361,630 ( assuming $450 million total)

So.... lets get on with it!!!!
    Does anyone have a good number on how much of the EMS funding is left? I tried to figure it up off the web site but got confused. I figure some one here is keeping up a break down.

Comment

They don't break out the awards in EMS vs Fire, so I'm in the same boat as you trying to get a ballpark. Have to guess when the awardee says Ambulance, but some folks are Rescue, some Fire & Rescue but run EMS/Tech Rescue/Fire-Rescue with no pumpers so they aren't FDs.

Starting at $13 mil for the category, wasn't much to start, sure ain't much left now. My ballpark is that 10% of the awards on both sides of the fence are unknown to us, meaning the Limbo crowd. So 500 awards on the fire ops side, 20-30 on the EMS/Rescue side is an edjumacated stab in the dark by me.
      Brian P. Vickers
      www.vickersconsultingservices.com
      Emergency Services Consulting
      Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
      Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

Originally posted by BC79er View Post
        They don't break out the awards in EMS vs Fire, so I'm in the same boat as you trying to get a ballpark. Have to guess when the awardee says Ambulance, but some folks are Rescue, some Fire & Rescue but run EMS/Tech Rescue/Fire-Rescue with no pumpers so they aren't FDs.

Starting at $13 mil for the category, wasn't much to start, sure ain't much left now. My ballpark is that 10% of the awards on both sides of the fence are unknown to us, meaning the Limbo crowd. So 500 awards on the fire ops side, 20-30 on the EMS/Rescue side is an edjumacated stab in the dark by me.
        Thanks, I am in the ems limbo. I got the 1199 and 10q before thanksgiving but have not heard a word since. With the limited monies to start with I think I am going to get bumped.

Comment

No, you're not in limbo, you're in the award zone just a matter of time before it's announced.
          Brian P. Vickers
          www.vickersconsultingservices.com
          Emergency Services Consulting
          Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
          Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse