X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dobieg
    MembersZone Subscriber
    • Aug 2005

LaPorte Seminar

Still room for a couple of attendees from the suburbs of chi-town? We should have approval within the next few days...and would love to attend a seminar in our neck of the woods...hopefully able to register by the 30-day deadline.
  • Greenacres2
    MembersZone Subscriber
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Dobieg
    Still room for a couple of attendees from the suburbs of chi-town? We should have approval within the next few days...and would love to attend a seminar in our neck of the woods...hopefully able to register by the 30-day deadline.
    You betcha there Dobie!! We're working on commandeering some narrow tables so we can accommodate some more folks and still stay in the meeting room instead of going out to a bay. (Had an offer of a meeting room from one of our local banks, but i think we'll stay at the station so i can keep them as a client instead!! )

Do you need a registration form?? e-mail me greenacres2 at comcast dot net.

earl

Comment

• Dobieg
      MembersZone Subscriber
      • Aug 2005

Nope...no reg form needed....just copied my Chief with it...plus we procured one of those Walmart grants to help pay for our attendance...we just have to make sure the village fathers are ok with the mileage/hotel/meals expenditures and we'll be faxing something over asap. Should be two of us from Midlothian FD, Midlothian, IL

Comment

• ktb9780
        MembersZone Subscriber
        • Dec 2004

Nope...no reg form needed....just copied my Chief with it...plus we procured one of those Walmart grants to help pay for our attendance...we just have to make sure the village fathers are ok with the mileage/hotel/meals expenditures and we'll be faxing something over asap. Should be two of us from Midlothian FD, Midlothian, IL

Gotta love Wal-Mart. Welcome aboard guys! Still booking for Hawarden,IA and LaPorte folks. Big changes coming in AFG this year ;time for updating your knowledge bases!
        Kurt Bradley
        Fire/EMS/EMA Grant Consultant
        " Never Trade Skill for Luck"

Comment

• ktb9780
          MembersZone Subscriber
          • Dec 2004

By the way there is a secure registration online site if you prefer that.

Mallory Safety and Supply LLC is the largest independent safety distributor in the Western US, with 22 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming and Wisconsin. Mallory provides Industrial, Defense and Aviation, Municipalities, Oil and Gas, Responders, Ethanol, Wood and Pulp, Wind Energy, Telecom, Roofing and Construction and other industries with advanced safety solutions including: Safety Equipment, Staffing, Training, Vending, Turnaround, Mobile Training, Rental, Product Service and Support, Consulting, and other services.
          Kurt Bradley

Comment

• Dobieg
            MembersZone Subscriber
            • Aug 2005

thanks kurt...

Comment

• ktb9780
              MembersZone Subscriber
              • Dec 2004

thanks kurt...
              My pleasure. I think Earl is already going to have to start looking for a larger room based on my emails lately. I think we will have some great news to share witht the students about the new $1.7 billion dollar interoperable communictaions grant that will be coming out and, with all the changes in AFG this year, we should have a very inofrmative seminar for all of you.
              Kurt Bradley

Comment

• Not2L84U2
                Forum Member
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by ktb9780
                My pleasure. I think Earl is already going to have to start looking for a larger room based on my emails lately. I think we will have some great news to share witht the students about the new $1.7 billion dollar interoperable communictaions grant that will be coming out and, with all the changes in AFG this year, we should have a very inofrmative seminar for all of you.
                Is this going to be outside of the AFG program?

Comment

• ktb9780
                  MembersZone Subscriber
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Not2L84U2
                  Is this going to be outside of the AFG program?
                  Yes it will be!
                  Kurt Bradley

Comment

• imafireman
                    Forum Member
                    • May 2003

Hey Earl. If you need a larger hall for your seminar, you could always load the crew up and bring them to Alum Bank. We will allow you to use our hall as long as I can attend again. Hey Kurt, received about 3 inches of snow this evening and was running RIT for 2 structure fires. You would have been in heaven up here.

Comment

• Greenacres2
                      MembersZone Subscriber
                      • Aug 2005

I just came in from shovelling 4 or 5 inches of white stuff. Northern part of the the county ans parts of SW Michigan report 10-12" in places. You just gotta love lake effect.

We've got some thoughts on larger places. With the AFG program guidance likely to be just coming out, CEDAP ready to open, and maybe some news on the communications funding, the timing of our seminar is great. Throw in the changes in AFG coming up--it's going to be an interesting 2 days!!

earl

P.S. Kelly--if you can get out here, we might be able to use your help in hosting. You're a "veteran" now!!

Comment

• imafireman
                        Forum Member
                        • May 2003

With all of this going on Earl, I would love to come out. I do not like driving in the snow though!!!! Your timing for this seminar is exellent. With all of this going on, Kurt should be there all week to get covered what needs to be done. I am still trying to absorb all the information he presented. Thanks for the offer. By the sounds of it, you are going to be traveling to the airport somewhere to pick him up. Kurt is a fair weather operator!! Sorry Kurt. Had to throw that dig in!!

Comment

• fireman8611
                          Forum Member
                          • May 2006

Sorry I can't make it

earl,
                          I can't make it up to LaPort on that weekend. It is basketball sectional and my boy will be dressing varsity. I miss enough of his games when I work at station. Sure wanted to attend. Let me know how it goes???

Dwayne

Comment

• Greenacres2
                            MembersZone Subscriber
                            • Aug 2005

Dwayne--Congratulations to you and your family!! Sorry you can't make it, but that is a legitimate reason. Stay well and stay safe!!
                            earl

Comment

• ktb9780
                              MembersZone Subscriber
                              • Dec 2004

OK enough of the "Kurt hates snow" jokes guys! Just so you know, I have put the winner of the Iditarod Dog Sledding race on retainer to personally deliver me wherever I have to go up there.LOL! I'll be there, you can bet on that!No excuses form anyone else either. If I can come up out of the sun and warmth, everyone else better also!
                              Kurt Bradley

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse