CEDAP awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEDAP awards

So is anybody else looking forward to the CEDAP awards?? Back to that checking hourly thing ,but then again ,it shouldnt be long now.

Cedap has been in the back of my mind. But then again, there is nothing I can do about it right now and am concentrating on the grant seminars and starting on the next AFG. I will wait until RKBMANAGER gets on and says they awards are out or hear from others that they have been notified one way or the other.

Comment

Cedap

first tima applicant.....if awarded, how do you get notified?

Comment

Awards have not been announced yet, but when they are, notification emails will be sent to all considered applicants, whether they are selected for award or not. Applicants can continue to check the status of their applications on the Responder Knowledge Base (www.rkb.mipt.org); when awards are made, notes will be placed in the status section of each application.

Finally, please note that the notifications will be made via email. Applicants should monitor their email accounts and notify the CEDAP Program Office ([email protected]) if their email address changes.

-Sindy

Comment

Thanks for the update RKB staff!!! Your department is so helpful and informitive !!! Thanks for all you do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bschief100 View Post
            So is anybody else looking forward to the CEDAP awards?? Back to that checking hourly thing ,but then again ,it shouldnt be long now.
            I applied for CEDAP for the first time this year. It was so long ago I had forgottened about it until I saw this thread. I put in for the Air monitoring package
            W J Vaughn

It is what you learn AFTER you know it all that matters

Comment

All the waiting for the 2006 AFG took the wind out of my sails for CEDAP! I guess we will all need to get checking hourly again. Earl where are you??

Comment

Originally posted by k3twpfire View Post
                All the waiting for the 2006 AFG took the wind out of my sails for CEDAP! I guess we will all need to get checking hourly again. Earl where are you??
                Been working!! 4th quarter is a busy time for me, and it's dragging into January (again). Checking CDEAP about 2x/day lately, and will step it up now. how's the Amkus equipment working in K3 Township??

We got an award letter for a set of wildland tools from Indaina DNR Friday, and the new truck to put them on should be here by July 1. Current projects:
                Working on Kurt's seminar (goodies, snacks and registrations-bring a neighbor Steve!!)
                AFG 2007--ready to start the narrative
                Indiana DNR--due by March 1
                FP & S--waiting
                CEDAP--waiting for announcement and the next equipment list
                Instructing Haz-mat awareness and ops class
                Shoveling snow--though not that much!!
                Working with our County Council on Aging for a sister project to our FPS (kitchen blanket, talk to Kurt B)
                Waiting for the Bears-Colts Super Bowl!!

earl

Comment

Sounds like Earl has been a busy man!!! Know the deal Earl, with the closeout of 2005 AFG award, submitting the FP&S application,working on the 2007 AFG application and the new year VFD paperwork,its been a busy time!!!Our hopes are high on a CEDAP award and wish the best of luck to all that applied on the upcoming awards!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenacres2 View Post
                    Waiting for the Bears-Colts Super Bowl!!

earl
                    Sorry Earl, it will be the Patriots vs. Bears (maybe the Saints, my wifes team ). Manning thinks doing commercials is more important than focusing on the game.

Finish a few more things around the house and sit back and watch 2 good games. I have a paper bag for my wife (just in case).

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah...Brady doesn't do commercials. (Stays focused on foosball, er, football 'cuz his agent can't get him a commercial gig!!) We noticed last weekend that the back of Brady's hair was cut wayyyy crooked--or his helmet was a half-inch higher on the right than the left!!

With game time coming--i think the Saints have a great shat at the Bears--depends on whether the QB is Grossman or Gross Man!! Colts-Pats ought to be a great game.

My Chicago born, Cubs fanatic wife was pulling for Seattle last week 'cuz they beat Dallas the week before. Wierd sense of loyalty.

Have a quiet and safe day--i'm outta here!!

earl

Comment

Originally posted by Greenacres2 View Post
                        Working on Kurt's seminar (goodies, snacks and registrations-bring a neighbor Steve!!)

Shoveling snow--though not that much!!

earl
                        Hey Earl, how much snow do you have. Kurt is really fond of the snow. He feels the more there is the better he likes to drive in it. He actually drove an extra two hours to get to us because of the snow!! I will let him elaborate. I bet he does not plan any seminars in the north next January or February. So for those thinking about getting in on one, I would advise you to get registered with Earl. Definitely worth it!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Snow??? 4 or 5 inchies of snow. And about a foot of navy and orange confetti (Go BEARS!!). Oh...and about a foot of blue and white confetti (Go Colts!!!!!) Wow, what a great game that was. I'm favoring a ring for Peyton in two weeks, but we're in a can't lose position here between Chi-town and Indy!!!!

Sounds like you thought the seminar was worth the effort Kelly. Glad to hear that, now let's get you in the winner's circle. We've still got some spots available for March 2-3, worth the trip.

Going to try to wind down and get some sleep now. That Colts-Pats game was wild enough i almost need a shower.

earl (put me in Coach, i'm ready!!)

Comment

False Alarm

Logged into RKB a few minutes ago, checked the CEDAP main page, then clicked on the "status check" link--NOTHING CAME UP!! Went back, did it again--NOTHING CAME UP!! Heart racing, thumping...then i notice that "Guests" couldn't access that page. I mus thave hit "Login as Guest" instead of "Login" after putting in my ID.

Whew, i'm edgy!!

earl (sure picked a bad day to stop drinking!!)

Comment

Why would you stop drinking after the biggest come back win in playoff history.

Must say it was nice to see the Patriots on the losing end of that game. Da Bear, da Colts, da Super Bowl.
                              Brian P. Vickers
                              www.vickersconsultingservices.com
                              Emergency Services Consulting
                              Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
                              Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse