SCBA Cost Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCBA Cost Limits

Has anyone been awarded for SCBA and gone through the reduction process THIS YEAR? I don't know if we will get cut, but I was looking to find out what the limits are this year for SCBA's, bottles, and masks.

Thanks
    Joe Fireman

$5k for pack, 2 bottles, masks, & amps. 30min in most cases but I've seen people buying 45min bottles for that or less. Some CBRN, some not. Next year it will have to go up, the new standard is going to kick everyone's prices up.
    Brian P. Vickers
    www.vickersconsultingservices.com
    Emergency Services Consulting
    Westlake VFD - Houston, TX
    Proud Member IACOJ - Redneck Division

Comment

I was close

I took an average of local dealers and came close, but I will probably be cut a little, which is expected. I listed $5k for airpack, mask, amp, bottle......but I priced spare bottles and mounting brackets seperately at something like $700 for the set. These were 45 min packs so we'll see where they cut me.
      Joe Fireman

Comment

We just recieved the 1199a and 10 Q's on Friday, but no reduction letter yet. I don't remember what the bid I got from the dealer, but that is the budget we submitted for the project. We put in for hour bottles and new masks for everyone, thoughm and all packs were CBRN (played up in the narrative due to a major highway). We'll see what the process has in store.

Comment

300x600 Ad Unit (In-View)

Collapse

Upper 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Leader

Collapse
        Working...
        X